Rules of the game:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I have no idea how to select random things about myself, but I can select some non-randomly, by my own whim:
- I’m 31 years old and I’m only now in the process of getting my driving license (as my Finnish readers well know).
- I eat too much canned fish.
- I think I found perfection when I bought my current winter shoes – they have extra-friction soles and they have saved me from many falls due to bad walking weather.
- I tend to get bored when I don’t have way too much to do – and when I do, I tend to get stressed.
- I could do better in my apartment cleaning.
- I was a teenager when the Finnish banking system (almost) collapsed in the early 1990’s. The current difficulties seem a bit ho-hum after that.
Via Niobe. I don’t feel like tagging anybody just now – feel free to consider yourself tagged if you feel like it.